City Year Washington DC’s fall application deadline is quickly approaching! 2012-2013 corps application deadlines are:
- November 15, 2011
- February 15, 2012
- April 30, 2012
Do you need some tips on how to enhance your City Year application? We’ve compiled a few hints that we think are helpful:
- APPLY EARLY. The earlier the better. The sooner you submit your application, the sooner you can begin the interview process.
- SHOW YOUR PASSION. City Year is looking for people who are passionate about changing the world. Let your passion shine through in your essays.
- DON’T WAIT ON YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS TO PRESS SUBMIT. Your references have up to two weeks until after the advertised deadline to submit your recommendations.
- SEND IN YOUR RESUME. While a resume is not required as part of the City Year application, it never hurts to provide us with additional information.
- DON’T FORGET TO CLICK SUBMIT. In order to complete your application, you must click the submit button on the last page.
If you still have questions, join City Year Admissions staff for a live chat every Tuesday from 4-5:00pm. CLICK HERE for more information.